With a need to signal change, and an exciting move to new premises, the time was right for a complete rebrand for the South East Institute of Theological Education. Together with lead creative partner, Lemon Creative, we were asked to deliver a complete programme from strategy to implementation.
What we did
Loris Clements Ltd worked in partnership with lead creative partner Lemon Creative, taking a lead role in the strategic and communications elements. Together, we delivered:
- Brand strategy and definition – an in-depth programme of research, leading to a clear definition and articulation of the client’s position in the theological education sector
- Renaming – in collaboration with the client’s core team, Council, students and major stakeholders, we conducted a full renaming process, including domain recommendations and initial legal searches
- Brand identity – an exciting new visual and verbal brand identity that signalled a new era for the College without severing links with its heritage and track record as an innovator in theological study
- Marketing Communications – a brand new website, prospectuses, Open Day communications and Social Media
Inspired by the history of south-east England’s missionary saint, as well as by the history of educational innovation that had characterised the College from its beginnings in 1959, SEITE was relaunched as St Augustine’s College of Theology with a gradual roll-out during Summer 2016, in time for the Autumn 2016 intake.
- Applications for 2016 entry to Ordination pathways increased compared to 2015
- Initial enquiries by potential applicants for 2017 entry increased compared to 2016
The St Augustine’s College of Theology prospectuses were adopted by Directors of Ordinands across the South East as exemplars.
Creative Partner: Lemon Creative
“Loris’ ability to think strategically and fully immerse herself in the task at hand makes her my ideal partner for assisting clients with their brand development and marketing challenges.” Drew Selman, Lemon Creative